Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wal-Mart put's on a clever disguise .

Today.. was an uneventful day, nothing big happened, there's usually always SOMETHING that I can look back at, and laugh about.. but today nothing. I also had a pile of homework to do today, and I've still got to study for French a little later on, it's not that hard, but studying is still a necessity don't you think? There's only about 2 weeks left till Christmas break! Everything went by so fast, looking back at the first day of school all I wanted to do was fast forward to Christmas break, and now here I am, only 2 weeks away, time really does fly! That reminds me I've still got to go Christmas shopping! It completely slipped my mind!
Wait, something fairly interesting did happen in social class today, we watched a Wal-Mart movie, I forgot the name but it was really interesting, at least for me, the rest of my class was falling asleep, but I didn't know Wal-Mart didn't pay it's employees enough OR that if they sensed a union was forming (a group of workers, trying to achieve something like higher wages..) they would put cameras up in their locker rooms and break rooms where ever the workers were and they would FILM them!!! for any suspicious looking activity isn't that so mental?! I didn't know that! Wal-Mart in my mind was a great place to shop, it was easy cause they had everything, and now I know why they have those low prices as well, because they dont pay there employees the wages there suppose to get.. but after I saw that video.. Wow, I'm not sure if I'll bother anymore.. but old habits are hard to break, and I'm sure I'll find myself walking their aisles once again.
On a happier note, I'm going to go check out that movie every one's been raving about "Twilight"!! I've read the book countless times, all four books in fact, and I've yet to watch the movie, so my friends and I set it up and I can't wait! Some say it was completely fantastic, and others say it was a total failure. What did anyone, who saw it, think?
I've also got to start eating more.. since I'm only 98 lbs, which is really bad, because my height is 5'3 (quite short I know) but I'm suppose to be around 110 lbs, which is crazy! My sister or mother aren't even at that! I don't really want to gain weight.. but I do want to shed a pound or so more, it's just theres a little fat on my legs I can't get rid of!! No matter how much I exercise or anything else! Isn't that annoying?! I had planned to get rid of it, during the duration of 2008, but that didn't end up working out. Oh well, I'll try harder, maybe get into some sports? Ah well, I'll see.

No comments: