Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Welcome!

Hey ! If your reading this, is it alright if I thank you? I don't even know if people will actually get around to reading this..but if you do, thank you! I've never had a blog before, so this is my first, I hate writing things out, it's such a bother, but I don't mind typing, yes typing is fine :) that's why I'm on a blog and not scribbling down everything into a diary! Well my name is Rui don't question that just go along with it, and if you ever ever EVER want to message me, go ahead I'd love that, I love getting messages or talking to somebody I haven't even met, just please be nice..and don't send me rude and hurtful things okay? So I'm going to bore you for the next couple of minutes and talk about myself, so .. hello my name is Rui, I do attend school and I will respectfully not share what school I am going too or how old I am (if it doesn't already say so..somewhere else on my profile) I do tend to read a lot, but I'm not one to walk around with a book stuck around my nose. The last book I read was.. 'The Hunger Games' which was actually an amazing book.. I still haven't gotten over it yet and I'm sure I'll be giving it another turn shortly, if you haven't read it, go take it out from a local library or get it from a bookstore! Hm, what else I also like music.. go figure.. I don't know a lot of people who don't enjoy good music, I especially like instrumentals, there good if your listening to the right kind. SPEAKING OF WHICH- please head over to YouTube.com (or just look on the right hand side of this page, for a YouTube box) and enter in 'Christmas lights and music' click the first link and it's actually quite entertaining! I saw it in class today and thought it was pretty amazing since I could never manage to achieve that.. but give it a try! Do you like the music? I certainly do. What else, hey by the way, share some past Christmas stories will you? I love hearing about those, something special or romantic or funny anything! That happened on a Christmas gone past. What with Christmas coming up I love watching those Christmas movies! They get me right into the Holiday mood, like 'Christmas with the Kranks' or 'Home Alone' there just two of many of my favorites. Well I can't put off my math homework anymore.. might as well give it a crack and see if I can accomplish anything! If you read this far.. your amazing! Much thanks :)

2 comments:

russ said...

hi RUI! i just read your comment in my blog post twilight so i decided to go check out your blog. :) i like the christmas lights gone wild in youtube. it's really entertaining. :) btw, welcome to the blogging world! :) i hope you don't lose interest in blogging. i will look forward to your next post. :)

Rui said...

hha wasn't it amazing! I knew atleast someone would enjoy it like I did! I'm glad you enjoyed it :) oh thanks! I'm still new to this, but after clicking around a bit I'm getting the hang of it, and I hope I can keep this up as well, it's actually nice to just write out my thoughts on the day, or anything in particular, no wonder people like to blog its really great :) and if you havn't noticed, I've started to 'follow' you, so I'll be looking forward to your next post as well! :D