Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Burst Of Excitement .

Don't you hate it when your friend is apparently annoyed at you for some reason.. and you can't figure out what that reason is? Well that's my crisis right now. I think it could be for the reason that she can't make it to the cinema tomorrow but were all still continuing on with our plan.. whereas last week, I was the one that couldn't make it, but then everyone just called the plan off. Perhaps she's mad because she didn't get that same treatment? Ah well, I understand what guys mean when they say girl's are difficult to understand.
Oh, I have a sort-of funny story, so it's me and my mother driving in the car, and a bus passed us except we were going at the same speed so of course I could see some of it's occupants, and all of a sudden I see that one of the cutest Japanese boy that there could ever be (BTW: he goes to my school, and we know each other vaguely..) was sitting right there, I had an insane moment..and pointed him out to my mom, who had almost slammed down on the brakes because of my out burst of excitement aha.. well anyways, so she's trying to see him and in her attempt, the car..slowly moves closer to the bus, and then she realizes and straightens up, it was so funny I swore I saw him give us a curious glance..or maybe that was just my mind acting up!
My school also has a assembly on bullying tomorrow, so I'll have to sit in the bleachers which is so uncomfortable, cause my bum actually gets so sore! But it's for a good cause so I'll bear with it, bullying has gotten to such an extreme in the past years, before it was just fists and such and now its knives and guns and whoa, it's just crazy! Kids end up doing suicide or.. killing people it's really sad.
Well, I've got tons of homework..once again and I had better get started on it or else I don't think I'll finish in time before I doze off, by the way, I think I'm doing great with the whole blogging once a day!

No comments: