Sunday, December 28, 2008

Not the most exciting winter break

It's already been more then a week since winter break started, and I haven't done anything productive it feels like I've wasted a lot of precious time..oh well! I still have a week to go, I'm planning on studying for my finals but I haven't got the mind set to go and study hardcore, 3 weeks before finals start :(
Well after West Edmonton Mall nothing worth blogging about has happened, I'm half way through Inkdeath the third book in the Inkheart trilogy. I've also been playing around on my PSP with the new game I got for Christmas 'Secret Agent Clank' it's super fun..especially when you need to get away from a work load.
I probably won't blog unless it's something important and since New Year's is coming I'll be busy too.

No comments: