Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Biggest Indoor Show on Earth.

I went to West Edmonton Mall today! The biggest indoor show on earth.....it's so amazing, everytime I go, it's so mindblowing to me, I love that huge pirate ship they have, I've always wanted to get a picture with it in the background..but I never remember to take a camera! Well I did do a lot of shopping, meaning I looked, and ended up getting a really nice green hoodie, with jeans, and I do love the sweater it's so warm..
I was with my boy friend so we were waiting by the ice rink for my sister, because she had to use the bathroom and we were standing by the ice rink so naturally I felt cold, and he noticed and wrapped his arms around me, of course..this is just natural but still aha I'm not one for public shows of affection, but he doesn't seem to mind, and he's 6'4 and I'm only 5'3 a whole foot apart aha we must have been the sight walking together :) needless to say..many girls stare, his height, combined with his looks, and innocent smile, who wouldn't, he's even a model.. but when they stare it's so..awkward aha, and he doesn't even notice! It's nice to just walk with him and hear him talk, he lives fairly far from me but constantly comes down to visit, and just listening to him talk and occasionally brushing my shoulder it's the best feeling in the world isn't it? To have someone like you just as much as you like them, it's great. Sometimes I wonder if it's love, it sure feels like it

First Day Of Winter Break - West Edmonton Mall

No comments: