Saturday, January 31, 2009

Into Semester Two.

I haven't posted here in such a long time! Well okay..not really aha but like a whole month I think. Well to sum things up where I left off, winter break is long over, heck I've already had final exams! The rest of winter break flashed past, as it often does when you don't want so meting good to end, and I found myself walking back into school. I never get over my aversion to school!I just do not like it...it is a cramped place, with me trying to impress every person that heads my way. AH I wish I was home schooled.. well semester one is over, and I've done 2 days of semester two. It sucks. I don't know what happened.. perhaps I just have to wait to get use to it that's what I'm thinking. So far I feel uncomfortable, self-conscious, and completely nervous and on edge ready to jump up and throw a couple of chairs at the wall..okay well maybe not that much.. but you get the idea :( I have science, art, legal and design communication.
Art - It's art, when I walk into the classroom I want things on the wall even the desks and teacher to scream inspiration in my face. No. Sadly it's a bleak room with scratched up desks, and it reminds me of a lab..well it's not inspiring at all, the room practically spells b-o-r-i-n-g and the teacher? The only inspiration shes giving me, is the impression of a bird. She looks like one, she acts like one and she talks like one. Not to be disrespectful but she's already a grumpy old grouch and it's only the second day in! She's mean to everyone but her favorite student. I'm so fed up..it is so annoying. We're expected to draw a sketch every single day..good god.
Legal- This class isn't so bad, for one I have two of my friends in it. Friends just make life easier to live through. I'm excited to get into this course it looks simple, refreshing, new and interesting. The only bad side to this class, is that we don't have a permanent classroom fixated for us.. the first class we had was in a computer lab.. and today's class was in the fashion's room..what next? The kitchen?
Design Communication - I hate this more then I hate art. For some reason my eyes get itchy just looking at the screen. We have to put things together I have never done before, and to be honest I probably ask more questions then the whole class combined. It's so confusing, and complicated and your going to get a kick out of this. This class is for beginners.
Science - You know what, I have no problem with science, it's one of my better subjects and I'm so eager to get into the lessons. My teacher is actually pretty cool, he has a funny sense of humour and he throws a cookie your way, if you get a question right. Well it's all too good to be true, you see my fellow peers are the problem in this case, they are so.. irritating. The teacher says something funny, they have to shut it down. And to be honest I'm not talking about the entire class, I'm actually venting on three girls who sit right behind me. And since there that close, there whispering never fails to reach my ears.

Well this is a rough start, but I know it's going to turn for the best (knock on wood!) I've got until summer to get a hang of the computer, to adjust to my art classroom, figure out what to do with the barbie drones behind me in science and pray that my legal teacher finds a permanent classroom for us soon.

No comments: