Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dear Santa, a iTouch For Christmas Please?

I happen to love the iTouch. I didn't care much about it before, but it's so amazing! So it's on the top of my Christmas list and I'm hoping I'll get it! Don't get me wrong, I am in no way a spoiled brat, I earn what I get :)
I've basically been day-dreaming about the iTouch all day aha, so there was really no room for anything interesting to happen. There was a coyote outside the building I was in! People were running to the windows and staring at it, I didn't really find it that amazing.. aha so I just continued on with my work and let my peers gaze on..
I've been thinking about a career path for quite a while now, and I couldn't decide, there's so many job options! and a lot of paths I can take, but I've decided to be a Optometrist, in other words a eye Doctor to put it in simple terms. I think it's fairly interesting, and it's not over the top crazy but it'll do. I don't even sound excited hey, well I'm not, I guess I can't really say this is a permanent choice, it's just a temporary decision, but if nothing else comes my way..a optometrist I shall be.

2 comments:

russ said...

i would suggest that you follow what your heart wants. i mean take the career that you are most interested. most likely, that is the best way to be successful in your career choice. good luck! :)

Rui said...

thank you for the advice! =)
well ive been switching on and off and all around for years now..i can't set my heart on something! so does that mean maybe, just go with nothing..and wait for it to suddenly hit me one day? im not sure, but ill go with what my heart says, when it gets around to telling me what it wants to do for the rest of its life! =) thanks again for the advice