Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm The Sore Thumb

I've been constantly badgered all day long, about this dance at my school, were suppose to dress up real fancy for the day and then go to the dance after school, it's optional but everyone comes dressed up, everyone! So if I show up..not dressed up all fancy then I'm the sore thumb. It's a popular topic and the first question I've been asked by everyone is: Hey, you going to the dance? I've replied by going no, I'm not so good in dresses, count heels out as well..this makes them laugh and I get off Scott free, but then there's the more picky ones who have to know why I'm not dressing up, and why I won't go to the dance and etc, and I've still got to go through tomorrow as well, it gets annoying after a while..
Other then that..the snow is a constant headache, I hate it on the ground, I'm always slipping around and grabbing whoever is closest for support, which in some cases is really embarrassing, it's super icy. And the wind. .don't even get me started :(
I've also got no homework at all today! But then..the hours just seem to drag on, so it's good to have no homework sometimes..but it's better to have at least something to review! Or is that just me? aha :)

No comments: