Monday, December 8, 2008

I Love Bob .

Today marks the day, that I've been dating my boyfriend for two months. We've only dated for a short while, but known each other forever! He's seriously just way out of my league! It's not possible for it to get better then this, even though I completely forgot..that it was our anniversary. Our phone conversation this morning was a absolute shame aha I'll change his name to Bob :)
Bob: Hey, Rui
Rui: Bob! What gives? You hardly call this early!
Bob: .. no reason! Wait what's the date today?
Rui: I'm not sure why?
Bob: Just wondering Rui
And then the conversation went on, I was completely clueless, I didn't even realize until my friend pointed it out to me, and then it all made sense. Luckily he called again, so I practically shouted 'happy second month anniversary!!' into his ear. He was surprised that I even remembered! (honestly I'm not that dense..)

No comments: