Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Exams and Presentations.

I've begun to read the second book in the Inkheart trilogy, it's not as interesting but I know it gets better so I'm trying to pull through. On the other hand should I even be reading when I have a huge math exam tomorrow? Probably not..but I did the review and it's pretty easy, I'm not messing up so hopefully that passes onto tomorrow :) I've also got a english presentation tomorrow too damn, but I had a huge laugh today watching my classmates present there all so hilarious! I hope they don't fall asleep watching mine >.<
For Christmas, I mentioned I wanted an iTouch from my parents in a earlier blog, they surpassed that, and have already planned to get me a iPhone instead! There so amazing :)
Well, I've got more practicing and reviewing to do, so I'm off to do that (reluctantly)

No comments: